We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to join the team! This role requires little to no travel.
ChannelApe is the world’s top SaaS + Warehouse Platform for top direct to consumer brands. Customer Success Managers coordinate with various service teams to strategically find the best solutions for customers that use our software.
As a Customer Success Manager here at ChannelApe, you will help us achieve our mission of accelerating value for long-standing customers spanning the globe.
If you are highly organized & task-oriented, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Responsible for delivering on the customer’s overall success with ChannelApe and driving the adoption of our solutions while delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction across the globe.
- Act as the main point of contact, you’ll work with account management to define a success plan with deliverables, and ensuring clear communication across our customers’ commerce operations spanning inventory/order management and warehousing/shipping
- Promote our technology platform as well as warehouse services like pick, pack, & shipping labels
- Deliver exceptional customer experience through proactive communication while orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track, and evolve the customer’s business goals
- Drive adoption of ChannelApe solutions by referencing data insights to progress from baseline through the maturity curve of customer accounts
- Foster innovation by sharing best practices and new ways your SaaS customers can leverage ChannelApe solutions to advance their digital maturity
- Identify at-risk customer accounts and execute on a retention plan with account management which might involve negotiation, re-onboarding, customer service, sales quotes, license management, user subscriptions, and cross-team collaboration
- Work with the account manager to develop and execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan by ensuring on-time invoicing and onboarding to project managing functional improvements
- Monitor customer accounts’ usage of ChannelApe’s software, such as reviewing contracts and pricing to identify successful potential growth opportunities
- Contribute to ongoing initiatives that continuously improve our approach to securing customer success
- Achieve sales and retention targets through your ability to build customer relationships, while ensuring the successful execution of the customer’s strategy roadmap
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors is required – Business-oriented major is a strong plus
- Previous role responsibilities demonstrate coordination and keeping organized
- Proficiency in G Suite applications preferred
- Accounting, manufacturing, inventory, CRM, POS, and/or E-commerce software or industry/entrepreneurial experience as well as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets highly valued
- Focused. Driven. Resourceful. Organized.
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Tech-savvy – have used online tools to manage workflow (Asana is a plus)
- Process-oriented – able to follow and track
- Your communication skills are top-notch, both over the phone and in email
- Customer focused, with an ability to resolve customer issues with grace
- You love learning technology; you handle details accurately and in a timely manner
- Enthusiastic to train users to use an online platform to manage their eCommerce business
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
Compensation and Perks:
- Base + Bonus + Commission
- Benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision
- PTO (Paid-time-off) & paid holidays
- Stock Options in high growth startup