ChannelApe is seeking Sales Development Representatives for a well funded, fun, upstart web company in Downtown Scranton. This is an amazing opportunity for new graduates to get their foot in the door with a company experiencing booming growth and get their careers off of the ground.
You will be:
- Building prospecting lists
- Using Salesforce day in and out
- Using cold calling 2.0 technique to generate a warm lead
- Make a high volume of calls resulting in qualified sales leads
- Bring in $100k in business in your first 6-9 months
- Be promoted within a year if you demonstrate excellence in the SDR role with the ability to be high performing in an Account Executive or other roles
- Use our established lead sourcing tools to find the next great merchants and get them excited about our product. You will then collaborate with our Account Executives to “win” the deal.
- Be expected to source high-potential leads, convert inbound opportunities and connect with customers large and small over the phone and via email.
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives and directly with the CEO to build your process and pipeline – learn from weekly training sessions but also bring your own creative ideas to help evolve the role of Sales Development
- A passion or interest in sales and helping build a company from the ground floor, this isn’t easy work.
- An understanding of startup environment and willingness to break through walls.
- Worked in a team or competitive environment, had formal sales training, and/or learned informally from a great mentor (we will ask her/him).
- Clear understanding of the principles in book <a href=”https://www.amazon.com/Predictable-Revenue-Business-Practices-Salesforce-com/dp/0984380213″>Predictable Revenue by Aaron Ross</a>.
- BA/BS required
- Health – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off – 15+ days first year